Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

coerced conformity

As all that know me are aware, I am very proud of my hertiage. My history reflects a big part of me. I am even more proud of myself. I know who I am. There are many things that you don't know about me, even more that you may never know. I want to start by having a little conversation. how can you say that you are so original and unique when you perform like everyone else? Do you dress yourself in the morning or do you check the music videos to see what you CAN wear? Are you so confused about your identiy that you require frequent media doses before you face yourself? hmmm What is your relationship with yourself? Anyway I was scrolling through this myspace...ya know reading profiles...about me sections are always interesting to a voyuer like myself. More to point I was humored by the abundant claims of original in personality and character. Yea it was amusing... women oftens used the words uncomparable, like no other bitch, or the famous always hated on. :) These same women have the same racy photos leaving little for the imagination. T&A all over the places it just tacky. mundane. go ahead flash your ass for some attention. its cute,really? pffft! As for the men, well the oh so unique photos of a bare chested over- exercised completely uninteresting. the top friend list are filled the women above. lol. Their claim to fame? well just browse thru snd see for yourself. YAWN! What is an "other"? you dont have to check a race or ethnicty box ya know. but other... well that ...Its sad. Identity. Get one, take your time though. It must compliment you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Queen Rukaya said...

Thanks Eternity