Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Poem: Comfy Couch

This poem was written for me by my soul mate. She is a phenomenal woman. She was truly made in heaven as a gift for me. COMFY COUCH Like snuggling against your favorite material Loving you feels like collasping on my comfy couch. Fluffy pillows with hidden nooks and crannys. Carressing you is the same as putting my feet up after a hard days work. Going to my relaxing place and collapsing on my comfy couch. Vegg out, chill, talk, and laugh Loving you feels like collapsing on my comfy couch. Laughing so hard at my jokes that passers by stop and smile, but feeling as though i'm in the privacy of my own living room loving you feels like collapsing on my comfy couch. By Tobi E.

2 comments:

Queen Rukaya said...

Thank you T for being there dor be thru the good and the bad. I lov eyou and appreciate your input. I feel truly blessed to have found you a friend like you, Shake them Hater off!'
Big hugs and kisses,
Kaya

Queen Rukaya said...

HA HA HA! Well that how you should feel! I am glad you are comfy.